Todays Painting Services is a well established Sydney based painting and minor building repair specialist, servicing all areas of the Sydney metropolitan area.
With over 20 years experience, every job we undertake is founded on the principles we have used from day one - client liaison, understanding our clients expectations, understanding our clients deadlines and schedules, quality preparation, quality finishes, qualified tradespersons and exceptional value for money.
Everything we do is based on these principles to ensure that you get the very best finish possible, combining the very latest surface coating technologies applied with professional skill. Start now and add color to your life by changing the interior and exterior painting of your homes in Sydney.
We offer professional advice on decorator finishes, colour schemes, specialty coating requirements (depending upon specific environment conditions), maintenance, repair and rectification of painted/finished surfaces.
Our professional painting and decorating advice is offered prior to commencement of all interior and exterior painting works in sydney.
Todays Painting Services is available 6 days a week, right across the greater Sydney metropolitan area and is comprehensively insured including Public Liability insurance, Home Warranty insurance and Workers Compensation insurance.
Todays Painting Services is fully licensed for both painting and minor building repairs ( License no. 142786C ), O H & S Accredited ( Accreditation # 03825 ) are a Dulux Accredited Partner and are qualified in elevated work platforms (Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia - Elevating Platform License 253003 ).
We look forward to working with you and realising your vision.
- When starting to work out a colour scheme, try and stick to no more than three main colours.
- Check your colour scheme in full daylight, late afternoon light and at night under artificial lighting. Lighting can make a huge difference to how we perceive colours.
- When working with colours, try and keep the sizes of your colour samples roughly in proportion to how those colours will end up being used. If you are going to have one predominant wall colour, make sure the sample of that colour is the biggest sample. Proportions also play a big factors in how we perceive colour combinations.
- Add exclusive shades to your walls this season by painting and decorating the walls of your fantastic home. Choosing a color that augments your inner soul is more enjoyable.
- Always consider the gloss levels of the paint you intend to use. The glossier the finish, the brighter we perceive the colours to be.
- Paint is more than a decorative finish - it is also a protective coating. The higher the quality of paint - the better and longer lasting the decorative finish - the higher the degree of protection.
- There can be huge difference in paint costs. Always remember - quality doesn't cost - it pays.